Friday, April 10, 2009

Easter Egg Coloring Fun!!

The boys had a blast coloring Easter eggs. However, Peyton touched one when it was still a little warm so he kind of freaked out and wouldn't have anything to do with them again. The other day Bryan and Colby asked me if the Easter Bunny was real. I didn't want to lie to them because to me this is the most unreal character out of all the holidays. So I told them the truth, that it was just mommy and daddy. Does that make me a bad mom? They are still super excited for Easter and seeing what we got them, and finding the eggs that we're going to hide, so hopefully I didn't ruin the holiday for them! I also explained the real reason we celebrate Easter, so after that they thought the Easter bunny was kind of silly too!

2 comments:

  1. You are the farthest thing from a bad mommy! I think it is more important they know why we celebrate Easter anyways!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You guys look like you have so much fun together! Love the sticker on the forehead!

    ReplyDelete