Thursday, January 8, 2009

Sunset here we come!!!

We're finally moved in and all unpacked!! I guess I never really said anything about moving on my blog before so I got a lot of people asking questions, so now since I've finally got Internet I can start blogging again!! Yeah!!! We just bought a house in Sunset and its great! The house is older but totally works for our family's situation. And its in the same neighborhood as our best friends the Haaralas! Now we're just working on removing wallpaper. . . old people love wallpaper. And painting and decorating which is always the funnest. The boys were pretty excited to move, they like change just as much as I do. They started packing up their stuff the day we mentioned we were looking for a new house. They were all really big helpers during the move, even Tyler. Most of the stuff was too heavy for him to lift into the moving truck so he would just randomly pick up light stuff and take it outside. His most popular item was empty boxes?? But he thought he was the biggest help around so he was excited. My most favorite thing about the new house is the upstairs laundry room and the basement where the boys can just put all their toys and leave them down there. We also put a little TV down there so they can watch movies. The first couple days here Tyler insisted on taking his naps down there on the futon. I'll post some pictures as soon as we decorate and paint the walls but here's some of the boys moving.


Colby insisted on having "moving gloves, moving hat and moving boots"

Here is some of Tylers "big helper" pictures!
The boys were so excited that they got to sleep on the floor the night before the move. We had to take apart their bunkbed so we could load it into the truck, it took them a while to calm down and finally fall asleep. . . Lindsee recognize the pink blanket?? Yep its the same one that grandma made us when we were like 8? Bryan stole it from me and now sleeps with it every night cause its so comfy.

In the middle of emptying boxes and orgazing stuff, we lost Bryan?? This is where found him, asleep underneath his bunkbeds??

5 comments:

  1. how exciting I cant wait to see pics!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's great you are getting all settled and loving your new place. I am glad you are back to blogging I have missed seeing your cute updates!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like fun, having all of that help! I love the picture of him asleep under the bunk bed! I am glad you finally found him. Can't wait to see the new place!

    ReplyDelete
  4. COOL!! I am glad you got moved and everything went well!! I can't wait to see some pictures of the new casa!! Enjoy painting and decorating!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yeah...that is so great for you guys!! I am extremely jealous of your upstairs laundry room, someday I hope to have that!!!

    ReplyDelete