Wednesday, December 10, 2008

New Christmas Tradition!

We started a new Christmas tradition last night that we will for sure carry on every year. It was so much fun. First we took them to see Santa at the Gateway, then we told them we were going to give them an early Christmas present. So we took them to Build-A-Bear workshop. They LOVED it!!! They had so much fun picking out their animal, then they got to help stuff it. Their favorite part was "washing" their animal. Then they got to pick out an outfit and get a birth certificate. They even had to sleep with their animals in their "houses" last night. Bryan picked out a wolf, Colby a turtle, Tyler a monkey and we got Peyton a dog. Then after we finished that we went to see the lights at Temple Square. But they were all so excited to get back to their animals that we didn't end up staying very long. It was a great night!!
Great Santa, I definitely recommend him, I hate it when they have fake beards.
This is how Peyton spent most of the time!! He looked so warm and comfy!
And then heres all the boys with their new animals, all ready for bed!!

They all has such a fun time. Bryan kept saying the whole night, "This is great, I love this surprise, Colby don't you love this surprise!, its great!"

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea, I love when an activity goes over well with your kids, it makes the effort so worth it. They look so cute all bundled up in their winter clothes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea! Your boys are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great tradition...sounds like so much fun. Every year I say I am going to go to temple square, and every year we don't cause I don't want to be cold. I need to just get out and go this year.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a fun idea, I think I might have to take Abbey to Build-A-Bear now.

    ReplyDelete