Monday, December 1, 2008

Happy Thanksgiving!!

I hope everyone had a great Thanksgiving weekend!! I know that we did. We went to Robs familys house for Thanksgiving. And also had Tylers birthday party while we were there. We did a co-birthday party with Kate. They had so much fun. Tyler got a Buzz Lightyear cake and Kate had a princess one. They both got some cool gifts like a big Hulk "doll", a Star Wars tent and a race track. Kate got a princess tent too, it was so funny because I think my boys liked playing in it more then Kate did. We kept making fun of them because they would get inside, scream like girls with Kate on the outside just laughing the whole time. Friday, me and Rob went shopping like usual. I love going shopping that day, I think its so much fun with all the craziness. And of course you save a ton of money. My favorite store was probably Carters. Their entire store was 50% off, plus I had a 20% coupon I got in the mail. So my entire purchase was 70% off. It was awesome, I got some really cute outfits and saved over 75$ probably. Then we went and saw Twilight. I defiantly recommend it, it was really good. Saturday we tried to go see the Ogden lights, when we got there we saw the parade, so that was good. Then we thought the lights were supposed to turn on at 6:30. Well, at like 6:45 they still weren't on and it was REALLY crazy with all the people there. So we decided to try another night. And then yesterday, me and my mom decided to bonzeye it down to St. George for my cousins missionary farewell. Rob had to work so it was kind of last minute. We woke up at 5:00, got down there, went to sacrament, went to their house for like 1/2 hr, then drove back home. Needless to say, the boys were tired of being in the car. They did really good though considering they were in there for so long. Well, here's some pictures from Tylers birthday party.

This is Tylers famous, "HULK SMASH" look!
I think Tyler ended up eating like 5 or 6 cupcakes!! I hope he didn't have a belly ache later.

This is defiantly a blackmail picture for when they are older. They also liked playing with Kates new tea set. . . . I should have gotten a picture of that too.

No comments:

Post a Comment