Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Christmas Sing-a-long!!

So my mom had this "great" idea to go to the Delta Center Sing-a-long this year. (i put "" marks because I wasn't totally thrilled about going, and i kept trying to get out of it.) It was actually pretty fun though. The boys really enjoyed it too. They handed out free hot dogs and drinks, plus free stuff like bees tickets and free popcorn at the movie. We didn't end up staying the whole time because the boys didn't get naps. Colby was sitting in the isle seat and almost fell asleep a couple of times. And we had to walk back to Gateway for our car so I didn't want to try and carry them. I'm sure we'll end up going next year, it wasn't as bad as I was imagining.
There was a guy sitting in front of us that was making ballons for the kids. I think he ended up making us like 5 swords total. Tyler kepts popping his. After he popped his 3rd one, he decided to put it on his head and be Santa Claus. You can see his mouth. . . he kept saying, "ho ho ho, merry christmas"

4 comments:

  1. I told you it would be fun... Dustin and Maddy said they would go again Mia sang all the way home.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's funny you didn't think it sounded all that fun , I am glad you ended up liking it though. I love how you always do fun things with you mom, you guys are so close I love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thats funny you didnt want to go. It looks like you guys had fun. I can not believe christmas is next week. Im so not ready.

    ReplyDelete
  4. We were going to go to that too, we were in salt lake shopping but ran out of time. Oh well, maybe next year. Glad you had fun though!

    ReplyDelete