Saturday, October 11, 2008

Our funfilled Saturday!

Since the weather was so crappy today, we've spent most of the day inside. Rob and Bryan have been playing a new Lego Batman game we got them. Colby has found a new baby brother and Tyler has been chasing the dog all over the house. We've also made Raspberry Cinnamon rolls and Rice Krispie Treats. We've been bored!!! Needless to say I have gotten a lot of cute pictures.
Tyler only catches him a couple of times because he hides from him. But he loves it when he finally gets him, and always has to give him a big hug!

The first snow of the season. . .ugh!! I am so NOT ready for snow!!

The boys loved it though!!



Colby found this teddy bear at my parents house last night, he has named it Peter. And he has to do everything with it that I do with Peyton. It even has a diaper on that Colby has to continually change because he keeps pooping. I think its way cute!!!


I asked them to smile but Bryan informed me that "boys don't smile while playing Nintendo, mom".


And of course they have to help me with the raspberry jam, help me eat it more like it.


2 comments:

  1. Cinnamon Rolls ....MMMM!! That sounds so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am with you! I am not ready for the snow at all yet! It is too cold! Summer goes way too fast!

    ReplyDelete