Monday, October 20, 2008

I LOVE fall time!!!
















We went to one of our FAVORITE places for fall today. We call it "the river", now I don't think that's the correct name but I'm not sure what it is. It is in Riverdale behind the Walmart. The boys love to go there, especially during fall time when all the leaves are changing. Its also the place that Rob proposed to me so its extra special for us!! (if you're thinking thats a wierd place to propose, we used to go there a lot when we were dating)

4 comments:

  1. That would be a special place for you guys. I think its sweet he proposed to you there, it will always have meaning for you now everytime you go there. You always get the best pictures of your boys, they look so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds like you had so much fun! You boys are so cute!! I love all of the pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is so sweet! The boys look darling!

    ReplyDelete
  4. your boys look so cute, Hannah and Addy can't wait for the next sleepover.

    ReplyDelete