Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Wednesday night fun / first brotherly fight

I thought I would do a post on my boys favorite tradition that we do. TV dinner night!!! They love it!! They love going to the store and picking out whichever one they want. It seems like they ask me every day, "is today tv dinner night". Bryans has a couple of favorites, spaghetti and meatballs, pizza sticks or fish sticks. Colbys is, of course, macaroni and cheese. And Tylers is probably either macaroni and cheese or spaghetti. And also I thought I would comment on our first brotherly fight that ended in blood. Of course we get fights all the time, who wouldn't with three boys. But today we actually got a bloody nose. It started when Tyler threw a Mickey Mouse figure at Colbys head. Not sure why he did, he just thought it was a good idea I guess. Well, for the first time in Colbys life, he fought back. He punched Tyler right in the nose!! I couldn't believe it. Colby is not violent at all, let alone punching Tyler in the nose. It of course ended in a bloody nose, Bryan freaking out, and Colby feeling really bad when I was trying to calm Tyler down. I made them hug and make up. Then they went and played Lincoln Logs together. I guess boys don't stay mad very long?

Tyler mostly just sucked the sauce off the raviolis. As you can see on his face.
Colby wasn't hungry, so he thought it would sit in his shoe box during dinner??
Bryan ate all of his and all of Colbys. He must have been really hungry?

4 comments:

  1. What a great idea! (the tv dinners, not the fight) :) You've gotta love boys and their fights. We haven't had blood yet, but lots and lots of biting! Oh, and I love your new layout - super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think that is such a great tradition, I keep meaning to start it myself. It would sure make trying to decide what to make for dinner easier! I am sure there will only be more bloodshed in the future with all those boys. That is such a funny story.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kid Cuisine those things are the best. I remember always begging my mom to buy some and she never would! What a fun idea..and it is quick and easy for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a great idea..I bought Carson a speghetti TV dinner just one time, and he loved it. I had forgotten about that until I read your post. To bad about the bloody nose, I am sure with 4 boys there might be more to come. Its crazy about Rob's knee also, it is funny cause I know so many people with knee problems right now. Go figure.

    ReplyDelete