Friday, August 15, 2008

All tuckered out


Tyler just came downstairs and told me he wanted milk. That means he's tired and wants to take a nap. Well, of course I had to finished blogging so I told him to wait two minutes while I finished. Sure enough, two minutes later I turn around and this is what I found. Apparently he couldn't wait for me. His shirt is all wet on the front because he was playing in the sprinklers, not because his diaper is soaking wet like it might look like. I am a good mom, I promise!

2 comments:

  1. What a little cutie, that is so sweet! I always think it is so funny when my kids do that too, sometimes it's kinda nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thats cute. ky did that the other day. it doesnt happen to often so when it does its sweet!!!
    are you going to the fall scrapbook expo. this is the first year that im not going to go....everytime i go in the fall i ask myself why i go... the spring one is so much funner and all the new stuff is out.

    ReplyDelete