Friday, July 18, 2008

Welcome Home Peyton!!!!




Yeah!!! We got to bring Peyton home today. We went to the hospital to visit and the doctor decided that he was doing great and could come home. The boys were so excited. Luckily Robs brother and sister in-law, Herb and Natalie were coming up to visit him. So they were able to watch the boys while the nurses discharged him. The boys were so cute when we got home. They all ran into the bathroom to wash their hands so that they could hold him. Then they were so curious as to how Peyton ate his food. We didn't show them that part but we explained as best as we could. He has been such an angel baby so far. He came home, ate, and then went right to sleep. He's been asleep for about 3 hours now and hasn't made a peep. The boys want him to wake up again so they can hold him. Even Tyler seems to be excited about being a big brother. He keeps wanting to give him big hugs and wants to share his pacifier with him. Tyler is fascinated with pacifiers because he never had one I guess. I thought I would give him a couple of hours of being home before I bombarded him with the camera. So I'll post more pictures later!!

6 comments:

  1. Yeah! I am so happy for you and I love the picture of all the boys, what a precious moment. What a cute little family you guys make. I hope you all get settled in okay, must be so nice having your whole little family all together!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh im so happy for you guys how exciting. hes so cute.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! I bet its great to have him home. He is beautiful! You have the cutest family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah...he is home!! Look at those cute big brothers surrounding him. Love it. What a sweet family you have, and I am so happy you are all together now.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Don't worry about it! I mailed the invite before you had Peyton, so when he came, I really didn't expect you to come. You should definitely check it out on line though, they are really cute books!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations! I haven't checked blogs in a while, but Peyton is absolutely adorable!! I am so glad he was able to come home!! How fun I love the picture with all of your boys! I am so glad everything went well!

    ReplyDelete