Monday, May 5, 2008

Weekend Fun!

We had a pretty fun weekend. The boys are so excited because grandma and grandpa finally opened their pool. They were in it Friday, Saturday and Sunday. They love to swim. Bryan is a pro at swimming and loves to show off to everyone that will watch. Colby is getting the hang of it. I think he'll be on his own by the end of the summer. He likes to bounce off the bottom in the shallow end like a "tigger" And Tyler loves it too. He especially likes to get in and out and throw everything he sees outside the pool, inside the pool. He thinks its his job to throw all the toys in. But sometimes he throws things that aren't supposed to be in the pool like his diaper. He still thinks its funny. Saturday night me and Rob had our date night. We went to his favorite restaurant, Texas Road House, and then we went to see Ironman. It was really good, I definitely would recommend it. Rob started his long work schedule today at the Temple. He doesn't have a day off now until next Monday. But thats when we go to DISNEYLAND!! We're so excited!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah, Saturday at 10:00. We'll see ya there. Oh by the way, on your sidebar about you it says tyler's b-day is the 18th. That's not right, is it? I thought he and Kate were closer together than that. Just thought I'd let you know, in case it was a typo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Melanie,

    Your blog is darling and congrats on the 3rd boy, that is crazy! He is due on my birthday. As for my blog and it's template, I go into the HTML and edit a bunch of stuff to change it up. I make my header with Photoshop, it gets kind of complicated but once you figure out the computer language it isn't too bad. How is your mom? Is she doing well? I have always loved that cute lady, I miss seeing her at TF. Take care.

    ReplyDelete