Wednesday, March 26, 2008

I got tagged!

Thanks for tagging me Tiffany, it was fun!

A - Attached or Single: Happily and Forever attached
B - Best Friends: Rob and my mom
C - Cake or Pie: Pie
D - Day of Choice: Friday, me and Rob always have a date night on Fridays
E - Essential Item: Cell phone
F - Favorite Color: Pink
G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Gummy Bears
H - Hometown: Layton, UT
I - Indulgences: Anything Chocolate
J - January or July: July, I hate being cold
K - Kids: 3 boys, one more boy due in August!
L - Life is incomplete without: FAMILY
M - Marriage Date: July 14, 2001
N - Number of Siblings: 2 brothers, and a total of 6 inlaw siblings
O - Oranges or Apples: Apples
P - Phobias or Fears: Something happening to my family
Q - Quotes: “Life is not measured by the breathes you take, but by the moments that take your breathe away”
R-Room in the House: Bedroom, I love to sleep!
S - Season: Summer
T - Tag 3 Friends: Suzanne, Teresa, Maddy
U - Unknown fact about me: I don’t really like to drive, Rob drives everywhere.
V - Very favorite stores: Any scrapbook store
W - Worst Habit: I hate talking on the phone to strangers, it drives Rob nuts!
X - X-ray or Ultrasound: Odd question, but Ultrasound.
Y - Your Favorite Food: Any kindof sweets
Z - Zodiac: Cancer

No comments:

Post a Comment