Wednesday, February 20, 2008

$$REWARD$$

Help!!! Still can't find the Peter Pan hat!! He hasn't asked for it yet this morning but I'm sure he will. I'm gonna have to search EVERYWHERE cause I'm sure its somewhere crazy like the freezer or something. Colby always leaves things in the wierdest places. I once found our phone in the bottom of their pajama shelf??? Had a rough night with Tyler :( he threw up a couple of times?? And then this morning Colby almost did too. Bryan said it was because he went into Tylers room and smelled the throw up so it made him have to throw up too??? He seems to be fine this morning so we'll see.

1 comment:

  1. I see you got us on your links... good job. We will be updating ours soon enough, and we will have to put you guys on our links. We have been trying to get Mia on regular milk lately, We haven't seen her throw up but it is not taking very well.

    ReplyDelete