Thursday, February 14, 2008

IT'S A BOY!!


So we went to the doctors yesterday and found out that we're having another boy!! I was a little bit bummed (I'm not going to lie) when I found out. But then we talked about it and we decided that we're going to try and adopt a little girl. I just can't imagine not having a little girl of my own. But we're really excited for Peyton. That's what we're going to name the new baby probably. The doctor says he looks really healthy and everything is going great so thats great news. A lot of people didn't even know that we were pregant. So this might be news to some people. We didn't want to tell anyone until we found out what we were having. The boys are excited too. They always wanted another boy. I know you can't really tell that its a boy in the ultrasound picture but the doctor said she was "pretty sure" it was a boy. I have another ultrasound in 4 weeks and she's going to double check.

1 comment:

  1. Melanie,
    I am excited for you. And just think if you adopt a little girl you will be giving her a much better life. Congratulations! You and Rob have such a cute family.

    ReplyDelete